This project is funded by the European Union - Bridging the Gap
Bridging the Gap II operates in five partner countries. The focus is on strengthening the capacities of governments, national human rights institutions and organisations of persons with disabilities with diverse yet intertwined sector approaches:
- Burkina Faso: Universal access to healthcare
- Ecuador: Inclusive education
- Ethiopia: Livelihoods and social protection
- Paraguay: Data generation and their use in inclusive education
- Sudan: Universal access to employment
The five areas correspond to specific articles of the United Nations’ Online Tramadol Prescriptionthe international instrument for the protection of the rights and promotion of the inclusion of people with disabilities.