Job Opportunity: Financial Manager based in Madrid
Bridging the Gap, the European Union’s flagship initiative on the inclusion of persons with disabilities in international development cooperation is looking for a Financial Manager to join the Project Management Unit, based in Madrid.
A service contract linked to the implementation of the project, for an estimated duration of 30 months, is offered.
DUTIES OF THE POSITION
- Development, in coordination with the partners, of the financial management and EU reporting procedures.
- Control, assignment and accounting of project expenditures, in accordance with FIIAPP and EU procedures, regarding Pagoda2 and Grant Contract rules
- Administrative and accounting management of the project.
- Preparation of financial reports for the EC.
- Coordination, consolidation and control of expenditures by the rest of the partners in the countries and in Brussels.
- Preparation and monitoring of the management of programme audits.
- Preparation, monitoring and management of tenders for contracts for the services, supplies and experts necessary for the execution of the project.
- Monitoring of financial compliance of the project.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 12th February 2019
Join us to work on disability-inclusive development!!