Job Opportunity: Logistic-administrative technical assistance for Bridging the Gap project in Paraguay
Bridging the Gap is looking for a person to provide technical and administrative assistance to the technical coordination of the project in Paraguay under the operational direction of the Technical Cooperation Office (TCO) of the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID) in the country.
DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Support in the follow-up of the project schedule;
- Support in the elaboration of reports and monitoring of products;
- Support in the elaboration of proposals for contracts, agreements and other administrative instruments, as well as, where appropriate, support in the call for services, and in the execution and supervision of contracts;
- Support in accounting and payment follow-up;
- Support in checking compliance with procedures and regulations applicable to contracts signed under the project;
- Support in the internal and external communication of the project, including implementation of visibility guidelines;
- Support in the implementation of the activities by the local project partners, as well as in their monitoring.
- Support in the follow-up of administrative, financial and budgetary processes.
Terms of references(in Spanish)
Deadline: April 30